Wednesday, July 28, 2010

GRADUATION!!!


YAY for graduating! haha. A couple days ago my program had its official graduation where we got our diplomas and our mickey ears. There was music, dancing, carnival-type games with prizes, free food, paddle boat races, and a few characters. It felt kinda like I was back in summer camp on the last day where everybody is excited to go home.

After graduation I, of course, went and hung out at epcot for the night with april :) We got slushies (bc it was so hoooooot!!!), rode a couple of rides, and stopped by France for amazing eclairs. We also kinda saw illuminations but we never really stopped to watch it hahaha. Ehh.....fireworks....no big deal :) I'm gonna miss being able to go to the parks whenever I want soooo much! I love being able to spend a couple of hours in magic kingdom or going to ride everest just because it sounds fun.

I definitely think I want to come back and do another program next year. I kinda love living in florida :) But if I do come back.....I'm definitely bringing my car!!!!!



Oh in other news........I'm being forced to move to another apartment for the last 10 days of my program. :( My apartment right now dropped to 50% capacity and that's when they empty the apartment so that they can put new people in. It just seems really unnecessary and kinda ridiculous to make us move 10 days before we leave. Oh well......I've vented. I'm moving to a new apartment this weekend......fun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment