Monday, July 19, 2010

Only 3 weeks left?!!

So, I was told to write another post so here goes nothing :) A lot has happened in the past month so I'm not sure where to start. The restaurant got quite a few new cps which was great. They had us all on 6 days a week because we were short handed while training everybody, but now we're good.

Umm......oh......THE AMAZING RACE (disney style)!!! This was something our managers put together for our restaurant and the restaurant next door to us. There were 16 teams of 2 and April and I decided to compete. We met at the restaurant for some free breakfast and began the race around Disney World. Each checkpoint had either a physical challenge or a trivia question and a clue to the next checkpoint. Through the day we went to all 4 parks and 2 resorts!! Let me just say that it was one of the most exhausting things I have ever done and that I was sore for 4 days afterwards. But in the end, April and I came out 8th (which we were proud of) and the winners turned out to be these 2 really in shape marathon runners (they shouldn't have been allowed to compete). It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad I did it!

What else has happened? Oh there was 4th of July. Surprisingly, Hollywood Studios was pretty dead for that entire day. We even had really awesome fireworks at the end of the day. Our manager let us go outside and watch :)

Well not much else has happened. Sorry it took me so long to update. I can't believe I only have a few weeks left here. August 13 is going to be very bittersweet. I am going to miss it here sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment