Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HELLO!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody!!!

I haven't updated this in forever and a few things have happened. I got back from my spring advantage program back in august and started up school again in september. School has been pretty boring.....but I'm just glad that I was able to get back into the swing of things. I definitely missed Disney A LOT those first few months.......and still do. That post-disney depression definitely set in.

Sooooo........I applied for a second cp. I loved my first one so much, I just couldn't wait to get back to Florida. So I applied for.....and got into.....a fall 2011 program!!! woooooot!!!!! So I will be back in Florida on August 8 and will be there until the beginning of January!! I really wanted to get into the Fall Quarter Program so that I could be there a couple extra months, but it filled up really fast. They really need to expand their quarter school program so that more people can do it!!

But anyways....I just wanted to update my blog. I'm gonna have to start up with this again now that I'm returning to disney. I just got my purple folder yesterday.......brought back so many amazing memories from my last program.

I just can't wait to be back!!!!!

Have a magical day!!!!! :D :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey i really enjoyed reading your blog about your last program it made me can't wait to get there even more. i will also be checking in on August 8th. i will be doing housekeeping and want to know is you knew anyone who had that role and if so how did they like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading!!! :) i'm glad you enjoyed it. my last program was such a blast!! i can't wait to get back.
    i don't know anybody who had done housekeeping so i'm not sure how that role is, but i'm sure you'll have fun on your program. it's all about the people you work with and the friends you make :)

    ReplyDelete