Friday, June 24, 2011

45 days until check in!!!!!!!

So, I've been thinking a lot about going to Florida for my second program. I'm soooo excited to get back to see all of my disney family. Being at home this summer has been weird considering that this time last year I was running around all the parks 24/7. I am already getting restless 2 weeks into summer.

I know that I will be happy wherever I end up......but I've been thinking a lot about where I would like to work.
1. Hollywood Studios - it's like home....and I would love to work in the Tower of Terror/Rockin Rollercoaster stores
2. EPCOT - this is my second favorite park and the one I loved to hang out in on my days off......and I love the big stores around future world
3. Magic Kingdom - I don't really want to work on Main St. just because it's soooo insane....but I would love to work in one of the shops by Pirates or in fantasyland
4. DAK - this park would definitely have the best work hours since it's the park that closes the earliest, and I of course love DAK

I don't really want to work anywhere outside the parks. On my last program I really enjoyed being a part of each guests' day in the park.

Well we'll see where I end up in my program. Wherever I end up I plan on making the best of it and enjoying my entire program. :)

.....have a magical day!! ºoº

No comments:

Post a Comment