Thursday, May 6, 2010

DAY OFF!!!!

Yay! It's finally my day off :) Yesterday was absolutely insane at the H&V. It was a Fantasmic night (of course) so we were busy busy the entire night. At one point we were 30 minutes behind on reservations and had an hour wait for walk ins. That's definitely the craziest I've ever seen it.

Last night was the cp spring formal at the Coronado Springs Resort. I couldn't make it since I worked until 11:15 but I heard it was a lot of fun. Free food, DJ, and there were characters there all dressed up for the dance. My roomie was really excited to see Minnie and Mickey all dressed up. There were also characters from Ratatouille and Mary Poppins was there. You never know who you'll run into at cp events.

I can't believe I've already been here for more than a month. Time really does fly by. Some cps I work with are already going home next week :( Then we'll be getting new cps the week after that (I think). I'm really gonna miss some of the people I work with that will be leaving. They're all great people that I enjoyed hanging out with.

Well not much else has been going on lately. I've been working a lot, I took my Safety in Motion class for work (very exciting stuff). A couple days ago after work I ran over to epcot to meet up with my roommates to ride soarin' and watch illuminations. It was way too hot/humid that day, so we were glad to get into the land. Illuminations is definitely my least favorite nighttime show here at disneyworld. The giant globe is cool and all, but there's like 10 minutes of just showing pictures which gets kinda boring when you're hot, tired, and ready to go home. I finally figured out where the cp bus drops you off at epcot. It's really confusing to get to the front gate, so I think I'm gonna stick with going to the ttc and taking the monorail to epcot.

I'm having a very exciting day off today. I went to wal-mart this morning and I think I might do a little laundry now. It's nice to have a day to relax, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay out of the parks completely today. Magic Kingdom anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Still reading. :)

    I love how often you post! Most CPers get to Disney and then completely forget about their blogs/vlogs. So thank you for that.

    I'm checking in June 14th and I can't wait to experience all the fun stuff you talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jenn!!
    That's so exciting that you'll be here so soon. One of my friends from home is also checking in on June 14th :)

    ReplyDelete