Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Valuable Lesson

If you even remotely think that it is going to rain in florida.......bring an umbrella/pancho with you to work. :) Wanna know why I know this? Because I failed to bring an umbrella last week to work one day. And when I got off from work, it was pouring. As in torrential downpour that gets you soaked through in 30 seconds or less. Well what do cps do when its raining outside and we just got off work? We run to the bus of course. I literally felt like I had jumped into a swimming pool by the time I got to that bus. I was dripping wet. So learn this lesson.......umbrellas are your friends.

Lets see.....what else has been going on in florida? Well I spent a very magical day in Magic Kingdom with 2 fellow cps I work with, Vern and Drew. Definitely a lot of fun. We spent the day running around the park riding space mountain, splash mountain, haunted, jungle etc etc. Then since the park closed at 7:00 because of grad night we decided to go to downtown disney for some food. We met a dragon along the way :)
Oh hey, did anybody know that some schools have their proms at Disney World? Isn't that crazy?? A school had their prom in the Indiana Jones theater last night. I have to admit, I was kinda jealous.

Well that's it for now! Hopefully I'll be able to start posting these with pics more often :)
Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment