Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I got my ears! :)

Well I was finally able to take that little red tag off my nametag that says "earning my ears", because I passed my assessment!! woohoo! I am now officially not training anymore. This means no more following people around and being babysat by other employees. Granted, I still know very little. Guests still ask questions and I have to run and ask somebody else before answering that question, but it sure is nice not to have someone breathing down your neck all day.

This week has been very tiring. Working 7 in a row.....not so much fun. But a couple of my roomies and I went to magic kingdom a couple nights ago after I got off work. It was so nice to go watch the spectromagic parade and WISHES!!! I always tear up during that fireworks show.

Happy Easter to everybody out there :) I was invited to an Easter party in another building which was a lot of fun. A couple of my roomies tagged along too. The girls who put it on went all out! They had 2 hams!!! Crazy right? We still have leftover ham in our fridge. It was really nice to go out and meet some more cps. It's been kinda hard to meet people since we've gotten here. We've all been working sooo much and there really haven't been any cp activities going on.

My family is coming to visit in a month!! yay! Well my mom and sister are coming to visit. My dad can't because of work. But anyways, I'm excited to see them. I already booked us at the Caribbean Beach with my disney discount :) It's awesome getting 50% off hotel rooms!

Well today I work from 4 to 11 which means I'll be closing....again. Closing really isn't that difficult, it's just kinda a long process. I got an overview of it last night so hopefully tonight will go well. I hope I don't have to do the ice cream machine.

Well I think that's it for now. My day off is on friday, and I think I'll do some laundry and go to the grocery store. Exciting right? Maybe I'll sneak over to Animal Kingdom at some point. I still haven't been over there since I got down here.

Talk to you later!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment