Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rain rain go away

So today it kinda rained. Yep........but rainy days are actually good to go to the parks on. I worked this morning until 145 and then was able to spend the rest of the afternoon at epcot with some cp buddies. :) What kinda sucked about my shift this morning (that started at 8) was that I had closed last night. So basically I got home at about midnight, got to sleep around 1, and had to get up for work at about 630. My roomie was sleeping when I got home and was still asleep when I left. I've been told by other cps that closing then opening shifts happen once in awhile and it's just something we gotta deal with. Oh well, sleep is overrated. I can sleep in tomorrow.

So a few days ago I got to spend the day over at animal kingdom with another cp friend that I work with. It was a lot of fun. We got to ride everest 3 times :) We also found jiminey cricket!! I was really excited because I had never seen that character anywhere in the parks before. He looked kinda lonely so we took a pic with him. I would put it up, but I don't have it :( Drew really needs to upload photos to facebook. Anyways, we pretty much did the entire animal kingdom park between 10:00 and 4:00, and we were done. The only thing we didn't do was the finding nemo show because we missed it by about 15 seconds. Seriously the people in front of us got into the show and we didn't. Oh well, I'll see it another day. After all, I do have about 4 1/2 more months here in Disney World.

That's all I have to report right now. I'm behind on laundry and grocery shopping right now. When you live in disney world, you tend to skip out on the boring everyday stuff you should do in order to go hang out in the parks and have fun :) My days off are thursday/friday so I'll be able to get caught up on stuff. Unless someone asks me to go to a park! :)

TTYL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment