Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow!

Hey people!! So, I haven't blogged in a few days.....sorry bout that. It's hard to make myself just sit down to write a couple paragraphs. I really want to blog a lot because it'll be cool to have a record of my stay here in Orlando, so I shall continue! :)
So now that Spring Break is over pretty much everywhere, the parks are now dead. Yep, I looked outside today in the middle of the afternoon and saw almost nobody. What do cps do when it's really slow and we're really really bored? Well we tend to talk to pretty much anybody and sing songs to the guests. :) It's what we do. I think at one point today there were 5 of us outside the restaurant singing/talking to guests.
Slow days are just that......slow! They seem to take twice as long as normal days. I literally felt like I was at work for 12 hours today when I was really just there for 7. Oh well, at least I was being paid for my time.
CP jobs at disney are never going to be glamorous, most of them are not going to be fun/enjoyable. As long as you realize that and try to have fun with the people around you then you'll survive your program. I don't think I would be able to survive if my fellow cps at the H&V weren't there. They definitely make work bearable and are always a huge help if I don't know what I'm doing. Which still kinda seems to happen a lot. Where do we sell banana milkshakes? I still have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment