Friday, March 12, 2010

First Blog!!

Hello everybody! (anybody there? no.....oh well) My name is Michelle and I am currently a freshman at Cal Poly State University in SLO, California. I guess I'm technically a first-year sophomore......maybe ??? Anywho, I am a Business major who hasn't decided what she wants to concentrate in. So......I decided to go to Disney World! Great idea right...right? :) I know, I think so too!!!!

I'm new at this but a blog sounded like fun, so I'm gonna give it a shot. A while back I was accepted into the WDW College Program!! Woohooo! I'm really excited that I get to spend 5 months in Disney World with a bunch of awesome people (that I haven't met yet, but I know they will be awesome). So I will be arriving in Lake Buena Vista, Fl in about a week and a half to begin my adventures :)

If you don't know what the College Program is....then you should check out this website: www.disneycollegeprogram.com and learn more about it.

So I was accepted into the Spring Advantage Quarter program which means I will be there from March 24 until August 13. My role will be Full Service Food and Beverage, which means I will basically be a hostess for one of the restaurants either in a park, in a Disney hotel, or in Downtown Disney. I will be getting minimum wage for my hard work, but that's ok as long as I get to go in the parks for free whenever I want! :D It doesn't really matter to me where I end up working, but I kinda want to be in one of the parks. But hey, DD or Disney hotels could be fun too.

Well....I think that's it for now. I'll definitely post more later. Maybe I'll do a survey about myself or list what I'm packing.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment