Tuesday, March 30, 2010

just keep swimming just keep swimming

So all of the playhouse disney pals songs that are sung at the hollywood and vine are becoming permanently ingrained into my head. It's like a continuous circuit of the hot dog song, the chacha song, and the popcorn song.
But, today went a lot better than yesterday. Yesterday I felt like the manager didn't really have any interest in anything I was doing. Which is frustrating, because I wanted to know how to do things correctly and wanted to be paired with people who could teach me correctly. There was a different manager today, and she was a lot nicer. She took the time to talk to me about what I was doing and what the rules were for the restaurant. It was also nice because I met a few other cps that worked there too and they all seemed really nice. It felt good to be welcomed by people who are doing the same program I am. Also, since they've trained so recently, they were actually really good at showing me how to do things.
One tip I would give anyone. Write down questions to ask your leaders/managers. It's hard to remember all your questions when they ask you if you have any.
Well I'm going to bed, and looking forward to having the next 2 days off.
What shall I do? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment