Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Well I guess it's not really st. patties day anymore (since it's currently 1:30am) but I'm wide awake so I thought I would write another blog. Finals this week have been crazy! I'm not happy that I have my last final Friday and I leave Sunday for Florida. Not enough time to pack!!

My room is still a mess. Everything from my dormroom kinda just got shoved into my room at home, so I think I'm lucky I can actually sleep in my bed. :)

So I decided that I would do a survey, because it's fun......
1. Name: Michelle
2. Location: San Luis Obispo (SLO), California
3. School: California Polytechnic State University
4. Year of school: First-Year
5. Major: Business
6. Role for cp: FSFB
7. Dream Location: ???? anywhere ????
8. Wellness or non-wellness: Wellness
9. Morning/Night Person: Uh...it's 130am.....so.......
10. What you do for fun: Hang out with friends, movies, reading, going to disney world
11. Favorite Park: Either epcot or hollywood studios
12. Favorite Ride for each park: Tower of Terror, Soarin' (cause it reminds me of home), dinosaur!, and pirates (or haunted.....or jungle.....or thunder.......or splash?)
13. Describe yourself: I'm one of those people that is shy at first but then when I get to know people I open up. I'm perrty smart sometimes. I can cook! woohoo! I'm so looking forward to having a kitchen!
14. Favorite character to see in the parks: Probably.......minnie and mickey. just because they're the classics. they are what pops into my mind when I think of disney.

Well ok. Now I'm kinda tired....so I'm gonna stop making up questions and stealing questions from the roommate survey. Time for bed!

Goodnight. Sleep Tight!

6 DAYS TILL DISNEY WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment